Owens Insurance Agency offers automatic draft. We can even send you an email reminder two days before the draft will take place. Contact us to set up your policies for automatic draft.
Came across a great read on Weather.com, and thought it would fit this rainy weather we are having to endure in Wilmington the last few days!
Check out his location at National Hurricane Center website. Insurance tip: insurance companies retrict binding authority for their agents when hurricanes are headed this way!
Trying to grill out or just relax in your back yard? Mosquitos keeping you from enjoying your yard? Homeowners, check out this article from Star News Online and fire up your grill before summer is truely over!
1. Call 911! Be sure to let them know if anyone is injured and needs an ambulance. The responding police officer will complete an accident report.
2. Stay at the scene! This includes any passengers.
3. Stay off the road! Stand in the grassy area beside your vehicle not on the busy street or hwy.
4. Don’t argue with the other party! Simply, exchange your information; insurance, phone numbers and names.
5. Be sure to call your insurance company and report the accident.
You can save up to 15% just by insuring your car and home from the same insurance carrier? Call us for a quote if you don’t have both auto and home with our agency!
Be sure to like Owens Insurance Agency on Facebook! Just be sure not to look us up while behind the wheel!!! Safety first!
Well, the weekend has arrived! Lots of us will be on the road! Be sure to use caution when changing lanes! Make sure not to cut in front of other drivers. Changing lanes too fast and not using your signals may cause and accident or upset other drivers on the road! Be safe!
Cell phones can take your focus away from the task at hand: arriving safely at your destination. Put your cell phone in the back seat with your purse, book bag or briefcase. Doing this will ensure you will not be able to answer should it ring or sound a new text message.
Did you know, in the state of North Carolina you can’t go one day without insurance! Give us a call for a quote!